We invite you to let us organize your vacation and make you an ambassador of Costa Rica and Coast & Mountains.
Bookmark and Share
Follow us on:
Coasts and  Mountains

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Coasts and Mountains and/or its representatives and/or suppliers of services pursuant to or in connection with these tours or itineraries shall act only as agents for the owners of contractors providing transportation, hotel accommodations, and sight-seeing arrangements for the tour program. They are not agents or employees of Coasts and Mountains. Coasts and Mountains assumes no responsibility nor liability in connection with the service of any veesel, train, carriage, aircraft, or other conveyance which is used , either wholly or in part of its performance of its duty to the passenger, neither will be responsible for any act, error omission, for any inconvenience, delay damage, loss, accident, physical or emotional injury, or death to person or property however cause or arising ; nor for the delay or irregularity which may be occasioned by reason of any defect in any vehicle or through neglect or default of any company or person engaged in carrying out the purpose for which tickets, vouchers, receipts, orders or coupons , have been issued subject to the terms and conditions specified by the suppliers.

Further, Coasts and Mountains accepts no responsibilities for any damage or delay due sickness, pilferage, labor disputes, machinery breakdown, quarantine, weather, acts of the local government, disruptions due to social or political unrest, any other incidents over which agent has no control or affect or by act of God. Nor can we control such factor as your physical or mental problems, your physical disabilities, or your failure to follow travel instructions: in the event that it becomes necessary or advisable to the itinerary or arrangements, such alteration may be made without penalty to Coasts and Mountains. Additional expenses, if any shall be borne by the passenger. Land process and schedules are subject to change without notice.

Coasts and Mountains will endeavor to secure the required group size, however, should the number of participants fall bellow the minimum number necessary , we reserve the right to cancel departure and will offer an alternate date and/or destination.

The right is reserved to decline to accept or to retain any person as a member of the tour any time. All services are subject to the law of Costa Rica.

Partial or full payment of the tour and /or registration /tuition fee is deemed to be acceptance and consent of the above conditions.

PAYMENT POLICIES:

High Peak (December 20th to January 3rd):

Full payment required 60 days before arrival date.

High Season (November 16th to December 19th and Januray 04th to April 30th):

Full payment requiered 30 days before arrival date.

Low season (May 1st to November 15th)

Full payment requiered 22 days before arrival date.

CANCELATION REFUNDS

It is considered a group any reservation of 5 or more rooms

Group Payments

5 to 10 rooms: Full payment requiered 35 days prior group´s arrival date. 10 or more rooms: We require a non refundable deposit of 25% of the total cost of the group. This deposit must be done the latest 3 months before group arrival date. If the deposit is not received on time the cancellation will be made automatically. The remaining 75% will be payed 35 days before arrival date.

Group Cancelations

Any cancellation made 30 or less days before arrival will not get any refund.

Coasts & Mountains

About Coasts & Mountains | General Information About Costa Rica | Activities | Beach | Caves | Cloud Forest | Cultural | Dry Forest | History and Culture | Lakes | Rain forest | River Safaris | Volcanoes and mountains | Waterfalls | White Water Rafting and Rivers | Design your own Vacations - Coast and Mountains | Photo Gallery | Testimonials | Frequently Asked Questions | Site Map | Contact Information | Terms and Conditions | Home

USA Phone number: 305-454-5869 Phone/Fax: (506) 2592-2696 Mobile: (506) 8867-9292 / 8343-9292 P.O.BOX 63-7051 Cartago,Costa Rica
e-mail: info@coastsmountainscr.com
Copyright © 2009

Members of: Canatur   ACOPROT